August Outdoor Worship at 10 AM.
Bring your lawn chair!
Weather permitting, our August services will be held outside near the community bread oven.
Who are we?
White Bear Lake United Methodist Church is a community of people striving to walk in the path of Jesus. Though we are unified in our mission, we are diverse in our thoughts, beliefs, and actions. As a practice, we believe religion and faith is a dialogue, not a dictate. We invite you to explore our belief statements and hold them in conversation with us and with one another.
- We believe in teaching our children, youth, and adults to be critical thinkers and adventuresome followers who can ask big questions in church and get honest answers.
- We believe that Jesus is our primary pathway to God at the same time we respect other pathways to God.
- We believe in taking the Bible seriously but not literally.
- We believe God lives and moves among each one of us.
- We believe the kingdom of God is a present reality, not just a future one, and that we each have a role in contributing to its presence.