Who are we?
White Bear Lake United Methodist Church is a community of people striving to walk in the path of Jesus. Though we are unified in our mission, we are diverse in our thoughts, beliefs, and actions. As a practice, we believe religion and faith is a dialogue, not a dictate. We invite you to explore our belief statements and hold them in conversation with us and with one another.
WBLUMC Parent Book Nights
- We believe in teaching our children, youth, and adults to be critical thinkers and adventuresome followers who can ask big questions in church and get honest answers.
- We believe that Jesus is our primary pathway to God at the same time we respect other pathways to God.
- We believe in taking the Bible seriously but not literally.
- We believe God lives and moves among each one of us.
- We believe the kingdom of God is a present reality, not just a future one, and that we each have a role in contributing to its presence.
Join Joan & Stina at Caribou Coffee (Hwy 96, Near 35E exit)
for engaging conversations about parenting children, tweens, & teens.
Come for one night or join us for the entire series...
Books & Dates (All events will be held from 7-8pm at Caribou Coffee on Hwy 96)
- January 10th— The Sticky Faith Guide for Your Family by Kara Powell, Ph.D.
- February 7th— Sex +Faith Talking with Your Child from Birth to Adolescence by Kate Ott
- March 13th— Wise Minded Parenting: 7 Essentials for Raising Successful Tweens & Teens
by Laura Kastner, Ph.D. with Kristen Russell
- April 10th —The Blessing of a Skinned Knee by Wendy Mogel, Ph.D.
For More Information, Please Contact
Stina Koppes, Director of Youth Ministries (email@example.com)
Joan Hartman, Director of Children and Family Ministries (firstname.lastname@example.org)