The Lenten Season is Upon Us!
Please join us for our Lenten Study - The Last Week - Starting February 22nd
What the Gospels Really Teach About Jesus’s Final Days in Jerusalem
Top Jesus scholars Marcus J. Borg and John Dominic Crossan join together to reveal a radical and little-known Jesus.
Using the gospel of Mark as their guide, Borg and Crossan present a day-by-day account of Jesus's final week of life.
Lenten Sermon Series
- This 7 week study begins February 22, 2016 and ends April 4th, 2016
- TIME: Monday Evenings 7:00 to 8:30
- STUDY LEADER: Pastor John McBride
The Seven Deadly Needs
Who are we?
- February 14th - The Need to Be Right
- February 21st - The Need to Know
- February 28th - The Need to Judge
- March 6th - The Need to Get Even
- March 13th - The Need to Keep Score and Look Good
- March 20th - The Need to Control
White Bear Lake United Methodist Church is a community of people striving to walk in the path of Jesus. Though we are unified in our mission, we are diverse in our thoughts, beliefs, and actions. As a practice, we believe religion and faith is a dialogue, not a dictate. We invite you to explore our belief statements and hold them in conversation with us and with one another.
WBLUMC Parent Book Nights
- We believe in teaching our children, youth, and adults to be critical thinkers and adventuresome followers who can ask big questions in church and get honest answers.
- We believe that Jesus is our primary pathway to God at the same time we respect other pathways to God.
- We believe in taking the Bible seriously but not literally.
- We believe God lives and moves among each one of us.
- We believe the kingdom of God is a present reality, not just a future one, and that we each have a role in contributing to its presence.
Join Joan & Stina at Caribou Coffee (Hwy 96, Near 35E exit)
for engaging conversations about parenting children, tweens, & teens.
Come for one night or join us for the entire series...
Books & Dates (All events will be held from 7-8pm at Caribou Coffee on Hwy 96)
- March 13th— Wise Minded Parenting: 7 Essentials for Raising Successful Tweens & Teens
by Laura Kastner, Ph.D. with Kristen Russell
- April 10th —The Blessing of a Skinned Knee by Wendy Mogel, Ph.D.
For More Information, Please Contact
Stina Koppes, Director of Youth Ministries (email@example.com)
Joan Hartman, Director of Children and Family Ministries (firstname.lastname@example.org)